Thursday, October 15, 2009

Adobe Design Suite and Netbooks


I recently bought a netbook, but I still wanted to use Adobe's Design Suite. One of the main problems was the screen size. Netbooks are great for their small, compact size. This feature is not the best when it comes to designing layouts and creating projects.It was annoying to scroll down to see the project I am working on. I learned that I could get a monitor and connect it to the laptop, that way I still get the functionality of the monitor without the size. This has worked out pretty well so far. It limits the space on a desk, but I can carry my computer to class easily. It can be annoying to not have the screen size, but that is the price I paid for buying a computer that is great for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment